Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

Previous Winners of the Prequel to Cannes script competition

Previous Winners:

The PTC script competition team are delighted with the progress, success and recognition that previous winners are receiving.

In addition to the generous prize money and publicity also comes a stream of success...

As a result of winning the first short script competition in 2009, A. D. Cooper and her winning script 'The View from the Window' is now in post production and receiving its final polish before being launched on the festival circuit. Alice has already received accolades for a previous script which was also made into a film called 'Feet'.

Today I learned that talented writer Lisa Barrass, who came second in the Feature film script competition 2011 has been long listed for her script 'Since You've Been Gone' in this year's BAFTA Rocliffe new writers forum.

Huge congratulations to both and I look forward to seeing many more names from the Prequel to Cannes winners gallery, go on to receive even more recognition of their unique writing talent.

The new 2012 Prequel to Cannes writing competition will be open at the end of November 2011... check out www.prequeltocannes.biz to see the excellent cash prizes on offer. New categories will also be available with exciting prizes.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete